Saturday, August 1, 2009

my biography!

hye there!
first of all,my name is Muhammad Hafiz B. Abd Hamid..People always called me apiz or konjeng..i have a lot of story to tell you..Actually,this is my task and i need to submit to miss syazwani as soon as possible..
Firstly,i want to share about myself..Too many people dont know who i am..I'm nineteen years old.I was born in Sabak Bernam but grew up in Kajang, Selangor til now.I'm shy around people that i dont know. I'm a spoiled brat & love being spoiled.hee!My first crush was Hillary Duff. I miss my highschool life, except the learning part.haha! I hate when people pronounce & spell my name wrong.Dont judge me if you dont know me. Explore me first. I have best friends and enemies..my family and my friends are whole of my life..i try my hardest to make everyone happy but I'm sorry at the times i fail..
~Wish Me Luck Miss~

1 comment:

  1. kojeng2!!
    highschool life besh gler
    neway gewd luck 2 makes people aroun u hepy!!
    huhhuuuuu(poyo seyh ayat)

    ReplyDelete